Workshops tackle problems or unmet needs common to most of us, for example.
- How to balance days and develop a flourishing life without having to crash on the sofa every weekend.
- How to find more energy, more free time and still be productive in a culture where this isn’t standard practice.
- Finding out who I am away from work, making self-care and rest much richer and life-affirming.
- How to make a good life the craftsperson’s way, working to improve typical performance.
- Flourishing through the skilled use of time rather than circumstance, possessions or status.
Day Crafting workshops can adapt to a range of group sizes. They can happen in-person or over zoom and take different lengths of time depending on the skills you want to develop. They can include a mix of group work, self-study and 1:1 development sessions.
Day Crafting is a big subject taking in work and rest, schedules, productivity, habit and rule of life concepts. At it’s core is the simple idea of balancing our days so that we improve our energy and wellbeing as well as our productivity and personal growth. Workshops can start with the basics for a general audience or be focussed around more specialised topics.
A great way to tailor a workshop is to get in touch with me and we can work out the specific details for your situation. Send me a message through the contact form below. Or you can put together any selection from the module subjects below
- Practical steps for working daily with signature strengths.
- Working with your energy and circadian rhythm.
- Active rest, self-care and managing energy.
- Enabling daily meaningful progress.
- Developing intention, mindset and resilience.
- Blueprints, scheduling and taming busyness.
- Balancing deep work with active rest for overall wellbeing.
- Applying craftwork rhythms and values to modern work-life.
- Reframing problems and constructed learning.
- Foundational process and practice systems.
- Applying design thinking to personal development.
- Designing memorable moments and a positive life story.
- Daily progress on character and personality shaping.
- How to become time rich.
- Understanding our daily need for connection.
- Habit and ritual and rule of life.
- Exploring purpose and mission in the context of daily practice.
- Working culture and stakeholder engagement using Day Crafting.
- Habits, change and behaviour, the psychology of Day Crafting.
- Making the best working-from-home days possible.
Workshop based on the Day Crafting Apprentice Course
The existing Day Crafting Apprentice Course can be adapted into a workshop format. The course is described on this site but there is also a PDF available for download here which can be used by workshop organisers.
Professional and business consultancy
There is a PDF document for download that presents first thoughts around how Day Crafting can engage with professional contexts and business.